Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hannah Montana Game? 06

Some more backgrounds created over rough geometry. Hannah's suite for hanging out. All those elements had to manipulated to make the little princess happy.


Here you had to take shots of her racing around on a snowmobile.

This was a restaurant environment, and I quite can't remember what you were supposed to do here. I did some storyboards for the activities, but I remember it being kind of a head scratcher, and I know parts of this level got cut early. This is one of the levels I saw in the game. And it was horrible looking. I don't know if it was a work in progress or final. but if it was for final, no wonder the game got canceled.

And a red carpet level, I did more shots of other areas, but why bother? You get the idea. I guess I didn't go back and finish those blocked in side windows in those back buildings...but I don't think it would have been visible in -game anyways...

No comments: