Monday, May 5, 2008

Guardians02


And here's Minnie.

I had just seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, and I made her face like the girl from that show....so that makes this...2002? These were some the first images I had done fully in the computer. I did do drawings, but the final was all digital. These took about 60 hrs. each, I ashamed to say, now I can bust out a Transformer in about 16-20 hours, but the technique was pretty new to me, I had just used photoshop to color line art up to that point. At Nintendo I did a few but there was a lapse of a couple years before I tried it again. My BFF was doing all digital at the time, I was really impressed with the results he was getting, so I thought I'd try it myself.

So I spent forever making Mickey and Minnie, and the story started to come together...

No comments: