Friday, September 14, 2007

The next batch...




So, I ran out of ideas on my to do list; I did them all. So, I gonna start with that Hellboy, which is actually the last on the list. So I made a new list! Here's a few scans from my sketchbook, Cap in a gladiator pose, shield and flag pole, which I'll try to convey as a spear. Group shot of the Fantastic Four, and Wolverine bursting out of the head of a Sentinel. You can see how crappily drawn they all start out!

While I'm at it, I'll start doing some DC characters as well. I have a three page Robin sequence that I'll reimagine in the animated style, probably do a Superman, and I'll find some other weird character, Lobo maybe.

So is that the new list!?!

Hellboy
Fantastic Four
Cap
Wolvie
Supes
Lobo
Robin sequence

Yikes, that's enough for now.

All that being said, I'm leaving for 10 days, to hang out with my BFF and our wives in Europe. So I have about 20 hours of flight time to doodle these all up in my sketchbook. So I should have character designs and layouts locked in when I get back. And wie, probably an Eiffel Tower drawing as well.

No comments: